South Beach Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc. was founded in 2006 with a vision. A vision to provide a level of patient care and support that was second to none. Since this time, South Beach O & P has been providing quality, compassionate care to residents of Florida and has grown to be a leader in patient care and a staple in the medical community. With offices throughout Florida, and the ability to operate with complete mobility, South Beach O & P has been the standard for exceptional care and service, from children to older adults, athletes to amputees, preventive bracing to post-traumatic injuries. We have carefully selected a staff that shares the same passion, enthusiasm, and professionalism that has helped us to provide exceptional patient care with a very personal touch.
Within our state-of-the-art lab, our highly skilled practitioners design, fit and fabricate customized orthoses and braces for the neck and back, upper extremity (arm), and lower extremity (leg), including orthoses for sports injuries and acute orthopedic trauma. For the foot, we provide pedorthotic devices such as custom and prefabricated foot orthotics, diabetic foot products, and custom-molded orthopedic shoes. We also offer leg caddies, bone growth stimulators, gait analysis and more. For those who have lost a limb, we make custom-fitted prostheses, or artificial limbs for the upper extremity and lower extremity.
South Beach O&P has a practitioner on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For your convenience, we have 14 locations in Florida to serve you. While we recommend scheduling an appointment for the fastest service, we gladly accept walk-ins.
Our certified orthotists and prosthetists provide compassionate care for our patients and professional service to our referring physicians. With their diverse backgrounds and years of experience, they think outside the box and offer creative solutions whenever a challenging case arises.
- Acccept patients by referral or in consultation with a licensed physician;
- Fabricate and fit all prostheses and orthoses in-house on a prescription basis;
- Are staffed with VA approved and professionals certified through the American Board for Certified in Orthotics Prosthetics,Inc. (ABC) and The Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC);
- Offer in-house tours,demonstrations and lectures;
- Attend Clinics in consultation with physician and other health care proffesionals;
- Work closely with physical and occupational therapists to monitor the patient’s progress.
- South Beach Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc. is contracted with Medicare, Medicaid, worker’s compensation and most insurance companies, including managed care organizations.
- All our facilities are credentialed through ABC and continuing education of our practitioners is required.